(warning) file systems created with earlier CryFS versions are incompatible with this release.
- Fully support file access times
- Fix: Password is read from stdin, not from glibc getpass(). This enables external tools (e.g. GUIs) to pass in the password without problems.
- Remove --extpass parameter, because that encourages tool writers to do bad things like storing a password in a file and using --extpass="cat filename".
The password can now be passed in to stdin without problems, so tools should use that.
- Works with zuluMount GUI, https://mhogomchungu.github.io/zuluCrypt/
- Introduce version flags for file system entities to allow future CryFS versions to be backwards-compatible even if the format changes.
- (for developers) New git repository layout. All subrepositories have been merged to one directory.
- (for developers) Using CMake instead of biicode as build system.