- A comma in the base directory name would make the file system fail to mount, https://github.com/cryfs/cryfs/issues/326
- Fixed determining the user's homedir: If $HOME and the /etc/passwd entry for the current user contradict each other, now $HOME takes preference over /etc/passwd.
- Fix Android compilation, https://github.com/cryfs/cryfs/issues/345
- Remove cryfs-stats tool which isn't ready yet and could destroy the file system
- Fixed crash on startup when running in an environment that doesn't have $HOME set (e.g. an empty env), https://github.com/cryfs/cryfs/issues/374