- If file system migration encounters files or folders with the wrong format in the base directory, it now just ignores them instead of crashing.
- When trying to migrate a file system from CryFS 0.9.3 or older, show an error message suggesting to first open it with 0.9.10 because we can't load that anymore.
- The '--unmount-idle' parameter works again
- Fix building with boost 1.67
- Fixed some incompatibilities with systems using the musl libc
- Use boost::stacktrace instead of libbacktrace to build stack traces. This fixes a segfault issue with platforms using libexecinfo and is generally more portable.
- Updated to crypto++ 8.1
- Updated to DokanY 1.2.1
- Unit tests can now be run from any directory