Fixes since 0.10-rc2
- OpenMP for scrypt works now on Windows. This means that the time to mount a file system on Windows is much shorter.
- Release builds don't depend on debug versions of Microsoft Visual C++ libraries anymore
- File system migrations show a progress bar so it's now possible to estimate how long it'll take to finish.
- If a file system migration fails or is interrupted, it will be retried when the file system is mounted the next time.
- Fixed an issue where non-ascii characters in a cryfs file system sometimes were displayed wrongly