- Asset indexes now remember their previously-selected source path. (#13147)
- Added the
enabledForSitefield for entries queried via GraphQL. (#13214)
craft\helpers\FileHelper::getExtensionByMimeType()for some ambiguous, web-friendly MIME types.
- Fixed a bug where reverting an entry’s content from a revision could omit some Matrix blocks.
- Fixed an error that could occur when adding a new site to an entry which contained Matrix blocks, if the same site had been added and removed previously.
- Fixed a bug where Matrix blocks nested within Neo or Super Table fields could be omitted when propagating an entry to a new site. (#13207)
- Fixed a bug where
craft\web\View::registerTwigExtension()could throw an exception if Twig was already initialized. (#13208)
- Fixed a bug where entries mutated via GraphQL weren’t becoming globally enabled if
enabledwas set to
- Fixed a styling issue with “Post Date” and “Expiry Date” fields. (#13216)
- Removed the OAuth 2.0 Client library, as it’s no longer used in core.
- Fixed a bug where activation emails sent to newly-created users could link to the front-end site, if they were granted control panel access via a user group. (#13204)
- Fixed a bug where “Required” lightswitch labels within field layout designers’ field settings slideouts weren’t getting translated. (#13230)
- Fixed a bug where Date fields could display the wrong date. (#13233)
- Deprecated the
String.prototype.startsWith()should be used instead.
- Fixed two XSS vulnerabilities.