Here's release 1.2.0 with:
- Approval voting for budgets
- Legislation process summary
- Ubuntu 18.04 support in the installer
- Support for Errbit and Airbrake exception managers
- Maintenance updates like upgrading to Rails 5.1, Ruby 2.5 and jQuery 3.5
- Many bug fixes and small improvements
Check the Changelog to see all the changes. Please take your time reading all referenced pull requests to understand new features and changes.
Updating your fork
Check how to keep your fork updated; if you're updating from release 1.1.0 you can just:
git checkout master git pull git checkout -b release git fetch upstream tag 1.2.0 git merge 1.2.0 git checkout master git merge release git push
⚙️ After deploying the new version, execute the release tasks:
bin/rake consul:execute_release_tasks RAILS_ENV=production
⚠️ Our test suite now uses Rails 5.1 system tests. If you've added your own feature tests, consider converting them to system tests to make them run faster and to guarantee compatibility with our test suite configuration.