- Big changes to simplify the way
Hueyis instantiated. No changes should
be necessary if already using
- Refactored the storage APIs and simplified the public interface. There is
now a single object, whereas before there were 4 components (queue, result
store, scheduler and event emitter).
- Added methods for retrieving and introspecting the pending task queue, the
schedule, results, and errors.
- Errors can now be stored, in addition to regular task results.
- Added metadata methods for tracking task execution, errors, task duration,
and more. These will be the building blocks for tools to provide some
insight into the inner-workings of your consumers and producers.
- Many new events are emitted by the consumer, and some have parameters. These
are documented here.