XCA -- X Certificate and Key Management
This is a pre-release. Please test it and report any issues here - Thanks!
- IMPORTANT: After the windows installation, you need to move the "qsqlite.dll" into the subdirectory "sqldrivers" in C:\Program Files\xca, which you have to create.
- Make a backup copy of your database!
- This version completely changes the database format to SQL(ite)
- Don't try to open it with older versions of XCA (< 1.4.0). They will corrupt the database.
- The "Undelete" feature is currently not implemented. If an item gets deleted, it will be lost!
- Send bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org