XCA -- X Certificate and Key Management
- Make a backup copy of your database!
- This version completely changes the database format to SQL(ite)
- Don't try to open it with older versions of XCA (< 1.4.0). They will corrupt the database.
- The "Undelete" feature is currently not implemented. If an item gets deleted, it will be lost!
- Send bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Close GitHub Bug #5: Exporting a private key results
in too-permissive permissions
- Close GitHub Bug #4: Workaround QT bug of editing in QDateTimeEdit
- Fix display of dates in the Certificate details (local time displayed a GMT)
- The internal name is not neccessarily unique anymore and can be edited
in the details dialog as well as the comment.
- CSR signing is now statically stored in the database and the comment
of the issued certificate.
- Private keys in the database are PKCS#8 encrypted and can be exported
and decrypted without XCA.
- No more incrementing serials. Only unique random serial numbers.
- "xca_db_stat" application removed. Use the SQLite3 browser "sqlitebrowser".
- "xca extract" functionality removed. SQL views may be used instead.
- Each item may be commented. XCA itself comments important events in the item.
- Each item knows its time and origin of appearance.
- Change database format to SQL(ite) and support MySQL and PostgreSQL.