XCA -- X Certificate and Key Management
- Make a backup copy of your database!
- Send bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Replace links to XCA on Sourceforge in the software and
documentation by links to my Site.
- SF Bug #122 isValid() tried to convert the serial to 64 bit
- Beautify mandatory distinguished name entry errors
- Support dragging certificates and other items as PEM text
- Show User settings and installation path in the about dialog
- Remove SPKAC support. Netscape is not of this world anymore.
- SF bug #124 Wrong assumptions about slots returned by PKCS11 library
- Cleanup and improve the OID text files, remove senseless aia.txt
- Update HTML documentation
- Refine and document Entropy gathering
- Indicate development and release version by git commit hash
- Fix dumping private keys during "Dump database"
- Fix Null pointer exception when importing PKCS#12 with OpenSSL 1.1.0
- SF Bug #110 Exported private key from 4096 bit SSH key is wrong
- SF Bug #109 Revoked.png isn't a valid image
- SF Bug #121 CA serial number is ignored in hierarchical view
- Improve speed of Bulk import.
- Fix starting xca with a database as first arg
- Update OpenSSL version for MacOSX and W32 to 1.1.0g
- Change default hash to SHA-256 and
add a warning if the default hash algorithm is SHA1 or less
- Switch to Qt5 for Windows build and installation
- Do not apply the default template when creating a similar cert
- Close SF #120 Crash when importing CA certificate
- Close SF #116 db_x509.cpp:521: Mismatching allocation and deallocation
- Add support for OpenSSL 1.1 (by Patrick Monnerat)
- Support generating an OpenSSL "index.txt" (by Adam Dawidowski)
- Thales nCipher key generation changes for EC and DSA keys
- Add Slovak translation