New platforms supported
A bunch of new platforms are now supported by Mongoose:
- Windows CE 6.0: See example;
- TI Tiva TM4C129: See example;
- PIC32 Harmony TCP/IP: In addition to "bare metal", Mongoose is now able to use PIC32 Harmony TCP/IP Stack. Checkout example here;
- nRF 51/52: Find example for nRF 51 here and for nRF52 here;
- mbed: Mongoose is now can be a part of a project based on mbed. Checkout example here;
- ESP32: Mongoose 6.7 can be compiled for ESP32 platform.
Other new features
- NXP Kinetis K64 support improved: New example is here;
- mbedTLS native support: In addition to OpenSSL, Mongoose 6.7 can use mbedTLS;
- SNTP client added: Mongoose 6.7 for working with Internet time servers.
A lot of improvements and bugfixes
See a list of closed issues here.