- Improved TI CC3200 support
- Newly-rewritten SimpleLink socket handler
- Added support for SSL
- NWP restart hook: sl_restart_cb should be invoked by the user to re-init listeners after NWP restart
- Dedicated JSON Library
- Support for JSON serialisation/deserialisation has been moved back to a dedicated library (Frozen). It has seen major improvements - printf/scanf like API has been implemented, making parsing and emitting JSON easy and convenient. Users that need JSON functionality are encouraged to check out Frozen.
- JSON-RPC support is no longer available as part of Mongoose
- CGI: REMOTE_ADDR and SERVER_PORT variables are now passed to the scripts
- Fixed a memory leak in mg_connect_ws_opt
- Fixed issues with HTTP keep-alive connections
- Other minor fixes
Windows and Mac binaries are available for download from the website.
Mongoose is available under GPLv2. Commercial use requires a license, please contact us for terms.
Community support can be found on our forum. Commercial support options are available separately by contacting us.