New features and API changes
- Multipart upload streaming - a way to process multipart requests (like file uploads) without fully buffering them
- mg_register_http_endpoint - an easy to use way to handle requests to specific URIs
- mg_parse_uri - a new function to parse URIs, used internally and available publicly
- mg_bind_opt and mg_connect_opt now take SSL-related options
- mg_connect_http_opt and mg_connect_ws_opt API calls have been added, with SSL-related options initially
- Support for TI CC3200 and MSP432; For both Mongoose now has example CCS projects that can be imported and used right away (CC3200, MSP432).
Bug fixes and improvements
- A number of fixes in handling of UDP, added an example.
- Fix MQTT parsing of nullary commands.
- Adjust poll timeout if there are pending timers.
Mongoose is available under GPLv2. Commercial use requires a license, please contact us for terms.
Community support can be found on our forum. Commercial support options are available separately by contacting us.