The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 4.1.5. This is a maintenance release for the 4.1 branch that fixes several community reported issues.
You can expect the following changes in 4.1.5. See the changelog for every commit.
cake plugin loadwill now display an error when an invalid plugin name is used.
- Improved compatibility with PHP8.
- Test fixtures now truncate tables that have externally defined schema. Previously they would not be truncated or dropped and subsequent tests would fail.
MemcachedEnginewill now raise an exception when persistent connections are used with different server lists.
- AuthComponent no longer raises an error when the request has no action defined.
- Improved cross browser compatibility of 'Copy' button in debug output.
- Updated parameter names inside Collection in preparation foro PHP8.
Contributors to 4.1.5
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- Corey Taylor
- Jonathan McAndrew
- Mark Scherer
- Mark Story
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues, created pull requests or updated the documentation.