The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 4.1.2. This is a maintenance release for the 4.1 branch that fixes several community reported issues.
You can expect the following changes in 4.1.2. See the changelog for every commit.
- Fixed usage of deprecated classes internally.
- Fixed TypeError in PHP8.
- Improved type checking in
- Fixed potential collision with placeholders in
- Enabled autoloading of models when
modelClassis defined with a fully qualified namespace name.
- Enable log formats to log milliseconds.
- Fixed incorrect behavior when sending a
HEADrequest and the response contains a
- Whitespace inside strings output via
debug()is now retained in the HTML output format.
- Improve database logging to handle
SELECTqueries that return no rows.
- Update external entity loading options to work with newer versions of libxml.
Table::getAlias()now handles abstract base classes better.
Contributors to 4.1.2
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- Benjamin Gehrels
- Corey Taylor
- Edgaras Janušauskas
- Marc Würth
- Mark Scherer
- Mark Story
- Nicky Gerritsen
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues, created pull requests or updated the documentation.