winlibs personal build version gcc-11.1.0-llvm-12.0.0-mingw-w64-9.0.0-r1
This is the winlibs 64-bit standalone build of:
- GCC 11.1.0
- GDB 10.2
- MinGW-w64 9.0.0
- GNU Binutils 2.36.1
- GNU Make 4.3
- PExports 0.47
- dos2unix 7.4.2
- Yasm 1.3.0
- NASM 2.15.05
- JWasm 2.12pre
- ccache version 4.3
Downloads with llvm in the name also include:
- LLVM/Clang/LLD/LLDB 12.0.0
This build was compiled with GCC 11.1.0 and packaged on 2021-05-23.
Please check out http://winlibs.com/ for the latest personal build.
- Files with extension
.ziphave the same contents.
.7zfiles are smaller but require 7-Zip or PeaZip to extract.
.zipfiles are larger but Windows can extract this file without additional tools.
i686download is the Windows 32-bit version, which runs natively on and compiles for Windows 32-bit (also runs on Windows 64-bit in 32-bit mode).
x86_64download is the 64-bit version, which runs natively on and compiles for Windows 64-bit.
.sha512files are checksum files for validating the download.
- MinGW-w64 updated to version 9.0.0
- LLVM/Clang now built statically (see: #56)
- NVIDIA (nvptx) offload engine not included as it doesn't build yet (see: https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=100293)
- Doesn't include the winstorecompat library (failed to build, see: https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw-w64/bugs/898/)