winlibs personal build version gcc-10.3.0-llvm-12.0.0-mingw-w64-9.0.0-r2
This is the winlibs 64-bit standalone build of:
- GCC 10.3.0
- GDB 10.2
- MinGW-w64 9.0.0
- GNU Binutils 2.36.1
- GNU Make 4.3
- PExports 0.47
- dos2unix 7.4.2
- Yasm 1.3.0
- NASM 2.15.05
- JWasm 2.12pre
- ccache version 4.3
- ninja 1.10.2
- doxygen 1.9.1
Downloads with llvm in the name also include:
- LLVM/Clang/LLD/LLDB 12.0.0
This build was compiled with GCC 10.3.0 and packaged on 2021-06-13.
Please check out http://winlibs.com/ for the latest personal build.
- Files with extension
.ziphave the same contents.
.7zfiles are smaller but require 7-Zip or PeaZip to extract.
.zipfiles are larger but Windows can extract this file without additional tools.
i686download is the Windows 32-bit version, which runs natively on and compiles for Windows 32-bit (also runs on Windows 64-bit in 32-bit mode).
x86_64download is the 64-bit version, which runs natively on and compiles for Windows 64-bit.
.sha512files are checksum files for validating the download.
- Applied precompiled header patch to GCC from https://github.com/msys2/MINGW-packages/blob/master/mingw-w64-gcc/0010-Fix-using-large-PCH.patch
- Built shared LLVM as static build was huge
- Added Ninja
- Added Doxygen
- Doesn't include the winstorecompat library (failed to build with MinGW-w64 v9.0.0, see: https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw-w64/bugs/898/)
- Use this GCC 10 if you need the NVIDIA (nvptx) offload engine, as it doesn't build yet with GCC 11, see: https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=100293