winlibs personal build version gcc-10.2.0-llvm-11.0.0-mingw-w64-8.0.0-r6b
This is the winlibs 64-bit standalone build of:
- GCC 10.2.0
- GDB 10.1
- MinGW-w64 8.0.0
- GNU Binutils 2.36
- GNU Make 4.3
- PExports 0.47
- dos2unix 7.4.2
- Yasm 1.3.0
- NASM 2.15.05
- JWasm 2.12pre
- ccache version 3.7.12
Downloads with llvm in the name also include:
- LLVM/Clang/LLD/LLDB 11.0.0
This build was compiled with GCC 10.2.0 and packaged on 2021-01-26.
Please check out http://winlibs.com/ for the latest personal build.
- Files with extension
.ziphave the same contents.
.7zfiles are smaller but require 7-Zip or PeaZip to extract.
.zipfiles are larger but Windows can extract this file without additional tools.
i686download is the Windows 32-bit version, which runs natively on and compiles for Windows 32-bit (also runs on Windows 64-bit in 32-bit mode).
x86_64download is the 64-bit version, which runs natively on and compiles for Windows 64-bit.
.sha512files are checksum files for validating the download.
- Added ccache 3.7.12 (not latest version 4.1 as it still some issues on Windows)
- Added GDB TUI support (
- Offloading support for nvptx (nVidia GPU) is included, but GCC was not built with
- Fixed issue #42 from 10.2.0-11.0.0-8.0.0-r6
- In some cases printf format compiler errors (https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw-w64/bugs/853/)
- GDB TUI (
gdb --tui) only works from a real Windows console