This update includes some changes and improvements that will (hopefully) fix some common issues as well as expand support for long-awaited features.
- watchOS support. Apple has introduced in-app purchases on the Apple Watch starting with watchOS 6.2. Now you can use SwiftyStoreKit to take advantage of this additional platform.
- Discount support. Now your app can offer in-app purchase discounts to users through SwiftyStoreKit (#458).
- Cancellable requests. Attempt to cancel requests sent with SwiftyStoreKit.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Sandbox purchasing process should be improved. New checks exist to help you identify when a request is being sent in the sandbox and to isolate sandbox-specific errors.
Purchasedprotocol to create common conformance for
- Fixed callback issues when restoring items.
- Added a new API to retrieve all product identifiers,
- Extended support for your own receipt verification process.
ReceiptItemnow conforms to
- Additional extensions on existing