This BigBlueButton 2.5 release has several backports of fixes from 2.6 (recording and core). FreeSWITCH version has been upgraded to match BBB 2.6. Several bbb-web dependencies were upgraded to resolve reported securuty vulnerabilities - see fix(sec) below.
Thanks to the community members who provided feedback to the earlier 2.5 releases!
- fix: tabindex -> tabIndex by @hiroshisuga in #17499
- fix: add color light to button by @hiroshisuga in #17500
- fix: type of annotationSelector.text is object by @hiroshisuga in #17501
- Translate 'bigbluebutton-html5/public/locales/en.json' in 'ru' by @transifex-integration in #17543
- fix(sec): Switched PRNG to secure PRNG (backport from BBB 2.6) by @paultrudel in #17851
- fix(sec): Unreleased streams fix (backport from BBB 2.6) by @paultrudel in #17852
- [Snyk] Security upgrade resque from 2.4.0 to 2.4.0 by @jfederico in #17440
- [Snyk] Security upgrade resque from 2.5.0 to 2.5.0 by @antobinary in #17470
build and config
- fix(sec)/build: upgrade FS to 1.10.9 and sofia-sip to 1.13.15 (backport from BBB 2.6) by @antobinary in #17990
- build: bump libks to v1.8.2 (FreeSWITCH) (backport from BBB 2.6) by @antobinary in #17993
- chore: Upgrade Meteor to 2.12, nodejs to 14.21.3 from meteor static (backport from BBB 2.6) by @antobinary in #17989
- docs: refactor of table structure for 2.5 by @GuiLeme in #17490
- docs: Update url for GL migration path by @sripathroy in #17349
- @sripathroy made their first contribution in #17349
Full Changelog: v2.5.16...v2.5.17
-v focal-250 to `bbb-install-2.5.sh will always install the latest released BigBlueButton 2.5 version.
If for some reason you would like to install this specific release, pass
We still recommend using
-v focal-250 as this repository is continually updated with each BigBlueButton 2.5 release.