This 2.3.x release includes several fixes and stability improvements as well as two [disabled by default] improvements. More details below.
- feat: allow users to see network stats and copy network data to clipboard #13085 #13092 [disabled by default]
- fix: z-index issue in firefox for captions #12929 thanks @jibon57
- chore: update "ws" and "path-parse" versions #13086 #13091
- chore: Pulled HTML5 2.3 locales on Aug 26, 2021 #13090
- feat(web): Allow for display of a default logo #13036 #13037 [disabled by default]
- fix(polling): stop current running poll #13062
- fix: Recording screenshare audio fixes #13033
- fix: Fix bbb-libreoffice-docker base image #13081 thanks @Nemental for the assist!
Packaging and configuration
- fix: Remove spurious nginx error_page directive #13026
- We rebuilt bbb-html5 for 2.3 with bigbluebutton.nginx adjusted to match the bbb-install.sh change https://github.com/bigbluebutton/bbb-install/pull/411
In case an administrator does not want to update to the latest bionic-230 version. Use as substitute to the
-v argument in bbb-install.sh command
We still recommend using