This release of BigBlueButton 2.2 brings in some security fixes and packages improvements.
- Rework padIds and turn bbb-web pad aware #11535
- Improve permission checks for video, screen sharing and listen only to unsubscribe user from any media streams #11538 (combined with https://github.com/bigbluebutton/bbb-webrtc-sfu/pull/79)
- bbb-etherpad preinstall script now properly clears out previous entries for Shared Notes and Closed Captions before upgrade.
- bbb-webrtc-sfu was updated to 2.4.27 (up from .26 in BBB 2.2.33)
HTML5 client fixes
- Fix whiteboard text-area not allowing input on Firefox #11477