This release brings in the latest build of FreeSWITCH and fixes an issue that prevented users from rejoining if they were disconnected.
- FreeSWITCH built using master (2020-05-15)
- Distinguish between eject user and ban user #9608
- Do not display "Lock viewers" option in breakouts #9632
- Fix userData-shortcuts causing client crash #9631
- Update shared note item style #9629
- Format conference num #9627
- Refactor STUN/TURN fetch, remove 3rd party fallback STUNs, ... #9623
- Only provide modOnlyMessage to moderators #9619
- Fix edge cases with external video syncing #9593
- Don't ban users due to failed permission check #9610
- Distinguish between eject and ban for Remove user #9640 #9642
- Prevent userChangedLocalSettings call failing at start #9643
- Workaround for freeswitch clock out of sync problems #9597
The #9610 will no longer treat a disconnect as if the user had been removed for the duration of the session by the moderator.