This release contains usability and stability improvements to improve the overall experience for users.
- Bitrate only webcam profiles and error handling #8154
- Show breakout room members under the breakout room name #8125
- Use react-player for external video playback #8098
- Add the breakout number to the tab title #8172
- Improve Lock Viewers dialog to show which features are locked #8077
- Fix LTI recordings date formatting #8176
- Fix autoplay of screen share video in presentation playback format #8148
- Fix unread indicator not displaying with long names #8114
- Updated to the latest build of Kurento WebRTC Media Server 6.11 for improved stability of sharing webcams and screen
The update #8154 should fix a number of cases where users were previously not able to share their webcams.
The update #8098 enables the presenter to now share YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Twitch, Wistia and Instructure's Canvas Studio videos within a session. Note: The shared videos do not appear in the recording.
The update for #8125 makes it clear which users are in each breakout rooms
The update for #8077 makes clearer the state of the Lock Settings