This release was made possible by support from our Change Maker sponsor, Okta.
A patch release to fix a regression in list parsing and makes accommodations for Linux packaging.
Released on: 2018-05-10
Released by: @mojavelinux
Release beer: Boulevard Grand Cru
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank Okta, as well as our other awesome sponsors, without whose support Asciidoctor would not be possible. Thank you sponsors for your dedication to improving the state of technical documentation!
Thanks to the following people who contributed ideas, code, or documentation to this release: @aerostitch
- fix regression where block attributes where being inherited by sibling blocks in a complex list item (#2771)
- don't apply lead styling to first paragraph in nested document (AsciiDoc table cell) if role is present (#2624)
Build / Infrastructure
- drop obsolete logic in rake build (@aerostitch)
- allow lib dir to be overridden for tests using an environment variable (PR #2758) (@aerostitch)
- load asciidoctor/version from LOAD_PATH in gemspec if not found locally (PR #2760) (@aerostitch)