New Features 6.9:
- Report View: New property 'Enabled' to disable parsing of a Report View.
- Table Column: New property 'Css Styles' for columns and report elements to control the Css Styles applied to the result cell.
- Report Task: New property 'SQL Separator' to execute several SQL in one task.
- Server configuration contains new options for managing encryption keys storage and a collection to store
application keys and passwords.
The keys may be stored in a local RSA Container of the computer (Windows only).
- New task template 'Load XML to Database'
- Web Report Server: new flag "HideLoginPassword" in appsettings.json to hide Login/Password fields of the login dialog window.
Issues addressed in 6.9:
- 198 Email Device: The attachment name is empty for report result in Excel or PDF format.