NEW FEATURES 6.1:
- Web Report Server: New main multi-level menu to execute the reports.
A dedicated 'Menu Script' can be used to customize the menu.
The menu includes the recent reports executed.
- Web Report Server: Reports can be executed either within the application or on a new window.
- Dashboards have moved to reports.
A new Widget View can be used to keep the previous look and functionalities.
- New Report Model View parameter 'Navigation Drill View' to execute the drill navigation using another root view.
- User profile: Startup options can be configured to execute a report.
- Enumerated list can have different values per connection.
Migration Check List:
- Dashboards do not exist anymore and have moved to reports.
If you want to convert your Dashboards to Reports, please use the asset 'Convert Dashboards to 6.1.zip'
- Web Report Server: 'PreLoad' option does not exist anymore.
- Restrictions View: 'New window: View to execute' has been moved to a parameter
- Rework of 'Folders Script' and 'Folder Detail Script'
- The 'Model Container' view template has been replaced by 'Container'
Issues Addressed in 6.1:
- 157: 'Smart Copy' on report models may not work.
- 165: Pre Load Script are not executed in Sub-Models of a LINQ model.
- 166: Using a 'Smart Copy' from a restriction may corrupt the restriction text.
- 167: Enumerated lists dynamically loaded and refreshed before execution do not show values.
- 168: Web Report Server: The Reports Search does not used translated names.
- 169: View parameters 'Drill enabled' and 'Sub-Reports enabled' do not work in Model Views.