NEW FEATURES 6.0:
- LINQ Data Sources and LINQ Models to support join and query between any Data Sources (SQL, Excel, XML, OLAP Cube, HTTP JSon, etc.)
Full rework of the execution engine.
- New Restrictions View Template to allow input restriction in any part of the report and in dashboard widgets.
- Chart JS: Integration of the labels plugin (https://chartjs-plugin-datalabels.netlify.app).
- .Net Framework 4.7.2
- Thr Setup file is only for the 64 bit distribution.
- New properties for a report restriction:
'Operator style': visible, visible with Nulls, visible not modifiable, not visible.
'First selection' for enumerated values: 'Select All', Select First', 'Select Last'
'Enum Layout': Select with filter, Select without filter, Radio or checkbox
'Trigger on change'
- New property for a report element:
'Show all enum values' to force all enumerated list values in the result tables.
'Contains HTML' to indicate that the values contain HTML tags.
- Enumerated lists can be loaded or updated from a razor script.
- New Security Scripts for each user group: 'Folders Script', 'Folder Detail Script' and 'Dashboards Script' to modify the default Web security.
- Server Configuration: New property 'Web Cultures' to select the list of cultures proposed in the Web Report Server.
By default, the translation cultures installed in the repository are proposed.
- 'Custom Enumerated List' for element and restriction: New option to Clear the current enumerated list.
- Personal or Default Dashboard View can be defined in the user security group .
- Dashboard export with the following format: Html Print, Pdf, Excel
- Security Robustness against Stored Cross Site Scripting XSS, Directory Traversal and Server Side Request Forgery SSRF attacks.
- NetCore Web Report Server: SQL Server Session (#46)
- NetCore Web Report Server: Adding configuration to be able to modify the Path Base when you use a Reverse Proxy (#47)
Migration Check List:
- Seal Web Interface (SWI): Parameter use_default_restrictions in SWExecuteReportToResult() is not used anymore.
If the operator of a restriction is not specified, the default values are kept.
- Restriction Flag 'Can change operator' does not exist anymore, use 'Operator style' instead.
- Dynamic Enumerated List: Review all enumerated list with Filter Characters is default to 0 instead of 2.
- Seal Report Licenses files (*.slc) must be moved to the Settings folder of the Repository.
- Seal Report Converter Assemblies (*.dll) are now located in the Assemblies and Assemblies/NETCore folders of the Repository.
- Set element property 'Contains HTML' to True to element having values containing HTML tags.
Issues Addressed in 6.0:
- 158: Dashboard: Refresh on dashboard widget may not force a new execution.
- 159: Dashboard: For a DataTables, the plus button in responsive mode does not work in widget.
- 160: From the Web Report Server, drill navigation occurs using the default report execution view instead of the current execution view.
- 161: Dashboard: The default User Dashboards View is saved for all users.
- 162: Schedule by email may fail when several ouputs of the same report are scheduled at the same time.
- 163: Automatic sort orders may be incorrect if more than 10 elements are displayed in a report.
- 164: Report output on folder cannot be cancelled: The result file is always generated.