NEW FEATURES 4.0.1:
- In report model: New option to hide the first header line of the data table.
NEW FEATURES 4.0:
- Use of .Net Framework v4.5.
- Full rework of rendering and the view templates:
Reports results generated are now fully responsive (implementation of bootstrap 3 layout and components).
Partial view templates. Container and Model Container templates to render bootstrap grid layout.
- New chart libraries: ChartJS and Plotly.
- New option to show a sub-total line in the main data table when the value of a row element changes.
- CSV Format is a native format for report results. CSV Templates are not available anymore.
- Drill and sub-reports menus are available when clicking on chart .
Supported for all ChartJS, Plotly Charts and for the NVD3 Pie Chart.
- Support of unicode characters for the translations, the Translations files located in the Settings Repository directory must be in UTF8 Encoding.
- Optimization of the engine to build the SQL when many Joins are defined.
- New restrictions options: 'Can change' operator, 'Rows for Value 1' input.
Issues Addressed in 4.0.1:
- 104: When rendering a report after a first execution, the sort may be lost when Row and Cols are sorted...
- 110: Format specified as % can be reset to default when editing a Data Element.
- 111: Seal Web Interface: csv format is not supported by SWExecuteReportToResult.
Issues Addressed in 4.0:
- 102: MySQL columns with white spaces are incorrectly created by the Wizard ( instead of ``)
- 105: Web Report Server: After modification, the user's profile is not correctly displayed
- 106: Check Razor Script does not work for global tasks script referencing a server size Tasks Script
- 107: Web Report Designer: The DateTime Picker is incorrect for US Dates
- 108: Joins may produce incorrect SQL.
- 109: Sort Series by point value is incorrect when the chart has several Series.
Check list when migrating from previous 3.x versions:
- Custom templates: May refer to unsupported templates.
- Themes are not supported anymore.
- Charts: Implementation modified.
- Custom parameters for output: Implementation modified.
- Microsoft Charts are not supported anymore.
- Custom Cell CSS for Elements is not supported anymore: use Cell Script instead.
- Translations: Convert previous translation files to UTF8 encoding.