NEW FEATURES 3.1:
- Server Side Pagination: In order to display big tables, the datatables component uses server pagination by default. The sort and filtering are also performed on the server.
This option can be disabled using a dedicated parameter of the Root View: 'Server Pagination Enabled'
- Rework of the Seal Web Interface API: SWI prefix has moved to SW when the call returns HTML result.
Check new API description and samples at http://demo.sealreport.org/WebInterfaceAPI.html
- Web Report Server: The temporary directory is not used anymore for the result publication.
- Enum values may also have a display restriction value (e.g. to remove html tags set in the display value).
or custom cell CSS.
- Sql defined for Enum values can be built from a Razor script.
- New Source property 'Init Script' to execute a Razor script when a report is initialized.
- New Property 'Init Script' to execute a Razor script when a report is initialized.
- Default numeric and date formats have been move from Source to Server Configuration.
- Server Configuration: New Properties 'Init Script' and 'Tasks Script'.
- Web Report Designer: The security can be also defined on Data Sources and Connections.
Issues Addressed in 3.1:
- 77: The tooltip is incorrect for the NVD3 Multichart with 2 axis having different formats.
- 78: Images may not be displayed in Chrome when the result is generated locally.
- 79: When rendering a report after an execution, charts may not be sorted.
- 80: The Web Report Server Search can show reports not published in parent folders.
- 81: The Password for STMP devices or Connections may not be saved (Incorrect key size).
- 82: In the Report Designer, the restriction editor does not support characters '[' or ']'