NEW FEATURES 2.1:
- Seal Web Interface 1.0: The Web Report Server offers a simple interface to ease the integration
of Seal Report into existing Web sites.
Check the API Description and Samples at http://demo.sealreport.org/WebInterfaceAPI.html
- Restrictions: New option to prompt only one value and to specify that the restriction is required.
- Additional NVD3 Script: Final script to configure the chart after rendering.
- Escape from keyboard can be used to exit Dialogs.
- Update to MultiSelect component to v1.2.1
Issues Addressed in 2.1:
- 62: Cell script are not processed in Page Tables if there is no Summary table displayed.
Issues Addressed in 2.1.1:
- 64: In Report output, custom restrictions cannot be edited (an exception is thrown).
Issues Addressed in 2.1.2:
- 65: Error may occur if the same SQL is used for several models having an enumerated list.
- 66: Fix regression to define drill children.
Issues Addressed in 2.1.3:
- 67: Using the Web Report Server, enums are not correctly displayed.