NEW FEATURES 3.2.3:
- Web Report Designer: Aggregate for restrictions can be edited.
NEW FEATURES 3.2.1:
- Web Report Designer: Chart sort options can be edited.
- Server Manager: Enhancement of the security groups summary.
NEW FEATURES 3.2:
- Web Report Server Security, the folder right can have the following values:
Execute reports / View Files,
Execute reports and outputs / View Files,
Edit schedules / View Files,
Edit reports / Manage Files
In addition, a flag "Files only" can be specified to dedicate the folder to report result publication.
- Web Report Server: New personal folder right on Security Group to allow only result publication.
- Web Report Server: New properties to control the publication of the report views
and outputs in the Web Report Server:
View: 'Web Execution'
Output: 'Public Execution', 'Public Edition'
- Web Report Designer: Multiple schedules can be edited.
- Web Report Designer: The security can be defined on Devices.
- Update of the libraries of the PDF And Excel Converter:
Version 14.0 for PDF and 7.0 for Excel
- Norwegian translations and calendar (Thanks to Stigh Aarstein)
- Rework of the CSS of the restrictions (seal.css).
custom.css (must be located in the 'Views\Content' folder)
custom.js (must be located in the 'Views\Scripts' folder)
Issues Addressed in 3.2.3:
- 89: Report layout is incorrect when the report title is too long
- 90: Sub-reports identifiers are included in the select clause even if the element is an aggregate (Data).
Issues Addressed in 3.2.2:
- 87: Date Time format for restrictions may not work when time is used.
- 88: Web Report Server: Invalid user name or password appears on Login screen.
Issues Addressed in 3.2.1:
- 85: In total cells, the Count and Average aggregates counts also NULL values.
- 86: The Web Report Server does not clean-up old temporary files.
Issues Addressed in 3.2:
- 83: The Excel converter may not format date elements as expected.
- 84: Web Report Server: Buttons for managing files can always be clicked.