Changes in CUPS v1.2b2:
- Updated the CUPS design description.
- Added --enable-32bit and --enable-64bit configure options to allow building of separate 32/64-bit libraries on systems that support both environments (Issue #1472)
- Various compiler warning fixes.
- Fixes for Solaris 10 builds against old GNU TLS and LDAP libraries.
- Added a cupsArrayUserData() function to retrieve the user data pointer for an array (useful for typing arrays)
- The ppdEmitString() function did not compute the required buffer size properly, leading to dropped characters on the end of the printer commands in pstops and imagetops (Issue #1470)