Changes in CUPS v1.1.14:
- The ippRead() function did not verify that the attribute name length or string with language value was not larger than the read buffer.
- The scheduler set the signal handlers before loading the configuration files the first time; this prevented the RunAsUser directive from blocking server reloads.
- Added Swedish message catalog.
- The parallel backend now recognizes the /dev/printers device directory under Linux 2.4.x.
- MacOS X fixes.
- The cupsaddsmb utility sent the server name after the user information when executing the rpcclient program. This caused problems with some versions of SAMBA 2.2.x.
- The IPP backend did not pass the requesting user name when checking on the print job status. This prevented it from waiting for the job to complete when communicating with some IPP implementations that require it.