Changes in CUPS v1.1.12:
- Added "Polish" to the list of known languages for PPD files.
- Added missing directory definition to cups-config.
- The CUPS-Move-Job operation did not set the destination type for the new destination.
- The CUPS-Add-Printer operation did not support the allow=all or deny=none values to clear the per-user printer ACLs.
- The SetPrinterAttrs() function did not handle invalid PPD files that were missing the required NickName attribute. It now looks for NickName, ModelName, and then substitutes the string "Bad PPD File" for the printer-make-and-model attribute.