- The Windows installer no longer requires admin access (thanks to Martin). The first time you
update, you'll need to run the installer again after uninstall completes.
- Allow the user to configure answer keys in the preferences, fixing conflicts (thanks to Ren).
- Preload embedded fonts to prevent flicker, and tweak wait time for image preloading (thanks to Hikaru).
- Add the ability to search for FSRS scheduling properties, eg.
for the difficulty > 0.5.
- Window positions, state and browser headers are now reset each time the Qt version changes,
which should fix a number of crashes that users were reporting.
- Add-on shortcuts will now override Anki defaults (thanks to Ren).
- Fix media files being imported incorrectly when importing an .apkg file exported without support for older
- Increase the number of supported fields in the editor (thanks to Hikaru).
- Attempt to work around intermittent color setting failures in Qt6.5 on macOS.
- Fix ugly text rendering on Wayland when using fractional scaling.
- Fix inability to import csv when path contains single quote.
- Show an error pop-up when csv import screen fails to load.
- Don't disable animations on card templates when reduce motion is on.
- Fix an error in the console when resizing windows (thanks to Austin)
- Fix a panic when user sets a huge learning step.
- Fix page scrolling when input box loses focus (thanks to Hikaru).
- Fix failure to start on Windows when path contains non-Latin text.
- Fix due/ivl prop queries not working in filtered decks.
- Make some collection methods public in the Rust API (thanks to Joel).