When an account had many resources, it could break catching up from a catchpoint. This release fixes this issue.
- Bug fix for catchpoint catchup
- Fix for garbage collection in batch verifier
- Other small enhancements and fixes
- Pingpong: add genaccountsoffset flag and tool to print test account addresses (#4628)
- V1 Deprecation: Remove algod and kmd client affinity and consolidate APIs to use newest version (#4641)
- Batchverifier: preserve the memory until the end (#4672)
- Catchpoints: don't make duplicate account hashes in prepareNormalizedBalances (#4668)
- Pingpong: fix config check for GeneratedAccountsMnemonics (#4662)
This release does not contain a protocol upgrade.