- Add support for Rocky Linux
- Replace deprecated sha1 digest algorithm with sha256.
- Full breadcrumb in filemanager plugin
- New option 'force' in ssl config to enable redirect from port 80 to https port
- Replace deprecated imp with importlib
- Upgrade to new versions of gipc, gevent and PyOpenSSL
- Add signout method to perform actions on logout
- Force latin-1 encoding in url to fix locales problems
- Implement more shell colons for more languages support
- Minor fixs in common plugins
Since the support of sha1 is dropped, it's necessary to renew all client certificates in use.
It's recommended to renew the server certificate too.