WebXR immersive session and hand tracking fixes!
Sponsor A-Frame to help us move the 3D Web forward.
You can also buy a cool t-shirt 👕
- Update to THREE r125 (THREE.Geometry deprecated) (@dmarcos)
- Fix hand tracking (https://github.com/aframevr/aframe/commit/97be8159d3769f4602e24ca870b754741f78777b) (@dmarcos)
- Fix immersive mode in Chrome for Android and Microsoft Edge. (THREE r125)
- Don't initialize text mesh until the font has loaded. This prevents the raycaster to intersect prematurely and emit spurious events (#4742) (@quantumalchemy @dmarcos)
- Fix raycaster overriding line default color (#4743) (@GMartigny @dmarcos)
- Make sure enter-vr / exit-vr events are emitted when entering fullscreen (#4740) (@stefanhuber @dmarcos)
- Fix problem with wasd-controls when opening a contextual menu with right click while pressing WASD simultaneously. Camera movement doesn't stop when releasing keys (#4766) (@djoksimo @dmarcos)
- Fix inspector toggle on US international keyboards (#4516) (@svenkonings @dmarcos)
- Make sure generic controls have the lowest precedence when vendor specific ones are also defined (#4784) (@fordacious @dmarcos)
- Fix tests (@dmarcos)
- THREE r125 deprecates
- Docs improvements (@tete-github @luics @KovacsGG @dmarcos)