Subscribe to the newsletter to continue to support A-Frame!
- Track DeviceMotionControls yaw delta instead of absolute value to honor initial camera orientation (fix #4368) (@dmarcos)
- Disable touchmove / mousemove tracking in VR mode. Pose is preserved when exiting VR (@dmarcos)
- Hide Device Motion permission dialog on desktop requests from mobile devices. Only the alert about requesting mobile page is shown (fix #4369) (@dmarcos)
- Reset camera rotation to 0 when entering VR to prevent collision between magic window and WebXR poses (fix #4371) (@karanganesan, @dmarcos)
- Check if headset is connected before disabling mouse controls (fix #4370) (@KrisMerckx, @dmarcos)