This patch fixes a few problems introduced in the last release, as well as newly encountered problems. Furthermore, this release breaks compatibility with Pandoc 2.10. If you need to use Pandoc 2.10, make sure to use a custom PDF template. As a small gift for you, this release also includes two neat improvements: First, you can now simply autocomplete a citation key to have Zettlr wrap it in square brackets automatically (if the citekey is not already within brackets). Second, we added a quick filter to the file list, allowing you to quickly filter the files within the current directory.
GUI and Functionality
- New Feature: Added a quick filter to the file list that will filter the directory contents much more quickly than a full text search. Currently, it does not account for typos. It will attempt to match the filename, YAML frontmatter title, and first heading level 1 according to your preferences. If you simply type a
#-symbol, the list will be filtered for files containing tags. Add a full tag behind it and the files containing that tag will be shown.
- Fixed broken link rendering from 1.8.2.
- The default PDF template of Zettlr is now compatible with Pandoc 2.11. This means it won't work with Pandoc 2.10 or less anymore. (Thanks to @Kangie for implementing.)
- Renaming files from the context menu of the document tabs now contains the original file name.
- Code files now have monospace fonts applied consistently.
- You have an additional option now to direct Zettlr to remove an object irreversibly, if moving it to trash fails due to some reason.
- Citations are now easier than ever as you do not have to put square brackets around them – Zettlr will do this automatically for you.
- Fixed another error where empty
title-attributes inside YAML frontmatter would break down the complete file tree within which such a "malicious" file resides, resulting in the whole tree being offloaded and unusable.
- Fix a BibTex attachment parsing error.
Under the Hood
- Migrated sorting functions into the FSAL module and converted them to TypeScript.
- Changed the FSAL parsing logic to separate the Markdown and code file logics.
- Fix a hidden error with the continuelist addon.
- Improved logging when certain files and directories take a significant amount of time to load.
- Fixed an ID problem where the ID
file-managerwas given twice.
- Updated dependencies: