Please excuse the inconvenience of yet another release one day after the last, but as some of you might have noticed, I completely messed up with the syntax highlighting. This hotfix fixes this issue among with some smaller bugs.
Also, this hotfix increases your privacy, because the update check now only makes one single request to GitHub, and not four, as until recently.
GUI and functionality
- Now the list design and all other colours and syntax highlighting should be fixed again.
ALT-clicking files now opens them as QuickLook windows.
- Now Quicklook windows render the content automatically as the main editor does. Only the previewable elements will not be rendered.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to try to create files, folders and virtual directories although no directory is selected.
Under the hood
- Cleaned up the mess inside the LESS resource files and removed the global pollution with CSS styles that led to strange rendering behaviour.
- Replaced the
netcommand to check for updates with the better package
got, thereby reducing the amount of requests to one only. Therefore,
is-onlinealso has been removed.
- Updated dependencies. Switched to electron
- Changes to the