There are no major changes in this release, although JSON & Plist template writers may want to read the small migration guide to prepare for upcoming context changes.
- JSON & Plist: if you wrote your own templates, know that the
documentsproperty of a file has been deprecated in favour of
document. The old
documentsproperty will be removed in the next major release.
- Prevent generating
default.profraw(code coverage) files.
- JSON/Plist/YAML: Fix issue with homogeneous
Arrays in the Inline templates (such as
- Avoid breaking the system swift installation when installing SwiftGen via Homebrew on macOS 10.14.4 or higher.
- Parsers are now executed in parallel, making SwiftGen faster when multiple parsers are used. Note: only applies when using a configuration file.
Yamsfor parsing JSONs, making the
- JSON/Plist/YAML: Lazily evaluate
metadataof documents, making SwiftGen faster if the
metadatafield is never used in a template.