Project's main page at www.secureauth.com
ChangeLog for 0.9.18:
- Replace unmaintained PyCrypto for pycryptodome (@dirkjanm)
- Using cryptographically secure pseudo-random generators
- Kerberos "no pre-auth and RC4" handling in GetKerberosTGT (by @qlemaire)
- Test cases adjustments, travis and flake support (@cclauss)
- Python3 test cases fixes (@eldipa)
- Adding DPAPI / Vaults related structures and functions to decrypt secrets.
- [MS-RPRN] Interface implementation (Initial)
- ntlmrelayx.py: Optimize ACL enumeration and improve error handling in ntlmrelayx LDAP attack (by @dirkjanm)
- secretsdump.py: Added dumping of machine account Kerberos keys (@dirkjanm). DPAPI_SYSTEM LSA Secret is now parsed and key contents are shown.
- GetUserSPNs.py: Bugfixes and cross-domain support (@dirkjanm)