- Supported verifiable contracts.#23
- VC enable nodes can perform VC computing off the chain.#24
- VC enable nodes automatically publishes the VC computing result to the chain.#25
- All nodes verify the VC certificate and then register the results on the chain.#26
- Supported Docker image installation for PlatON.
- Fixed that the transaction pool was locked and the transaction couldn't be sent out during the single node stress test.
- Fixed that the get result taskid returned an empty string when querying the result on the chain.