This is a non-mandatory, recommended update.
Wallets running 2.3.1 can continue to do so, but server and staking nodes are encouraged to upgrade.
- The wallet should now build fine on most modern OSes.
- Fixed Boost and OpenSSL compatibility issues.
- Styling and fonts refresh, cleanup and adjustments for improved readability.
- Fixed broken price API.
- Wallet fixes for improved responsiveness.
- Added caching of block hashes to improve performance during the initial sync (ported from Gridcoin).
- Added 10 blocks padding to block maturity in an attempt to lower the number of occurances of users having to run
scanforalltxnsto clean up conflicted transactions.
minersleepas a configuration option to keep staking efficiency uniform across the network. The hard-coded default is 800 milliseconds.
- Removed unused and duplicate functions.
- Disallow connections with protocol versions less than 60018 (v2.3.1 Riley). 2.3.1 was the mandatory hard fork, so connecting with a lower protocol version is not necessary.
- Hardening against a potential bitcoin eclipse attack.
- Disabled scanning for "Secure Messages" by default. This has been moved to opt-in behavior and should be considered use at your own risk until further review. It can be reenabled using
smsg=1in the configuration file or with the runtime switch
- Temporarily removed option to load hot swappable themes to prevent a potential security issue with locally-stored theme files.
- Added detailed mining information and flash stake targeting indicator to
- Lowered max outbound connections default from 64 to 32 to preserve resources on lower-end hardware.
- Introduced a new configurable switch: -maxoutboundconnections. This controls the maximum amount of outbound connections. The hard coded default is 32. Server nodes are advised to use a higher count to improve network reliability.
pinkcoin-qt -maxoutboundconnections=64from the command line or
maxoutboundconnections=64in the configuration file.
- da8741e2bcf49309f1e2fb5183698ea8baae7c4d3dbaf72410759d0c11d3b62b Pinkcoin-Linux-188.8.131.52.tar.xz
- 15083343097e7094b01dcc6ea36e6ab71376f78bb59dedb22e8467f1867d038c Pinkcoin-OSX-184.108.40.206.tar.xz
- fd21d322274f9d790697a59dd74d3b1a02e2ba85f6ad4f84697b4e79a8cd4f15 Pinkcoin-Win64-220.127.116.11.zip