Horizon 32.0.1 includes several general bug fixes and documentation improvements.
The codename for Horizon 32.0.1 is A Cappella.
- Database threads stuck idle_in_transaction (Issue NMS-15108)
- Use UNKNOWN direction when not set in Netflow 9 or IPFIX template (Issue NMS-15134)
- Minion connectivity config docs start the user in the wrong directory (Issue NMS-15618)
- Docs need an update on what a Minion is able to do (Issue NMS-15620)
- Various corrections/clarifications needed in Sentinel install/configure docs (Issue NMS-15708)
- Memory leak when using Groovy scripts in provisiond ScriptPolicy (Issue NMS-15798)
- Polling fails when rrd-status is set to true (Issue NMS-15806)
- ALEC stopped working in 32.0.0 (Issue NMS-15808)
- Database deadlock triggered by NodeRestService (Issue NMS-15816)
- Some services do not persist the status (Issue NMS-15820)