Release 31.0.9 contains one CVE-related security fix, a generous helping of other bug fixes, and a several small enhancements intended to improve supportability.
The codename for Horizon 31.0.9 is Ballokume.
- This release has moved to a newer major version of Spring Security to address a number of CVEs, which necessitated changes to the
$OPENNMS_HOME/jetty-webapps/opennms/WEB-INF/applicationContext-spring-security.xmlfile, so if you have modified this file in your installs, be sure to note your changes so you can re-apply them to the updated version.
- The script
$OPENNMS_HOME/etc/opennms.conf, which caused startup to fail every time unless the script were run as root; if you have patched that file on your system, watch out for a
- Codify code copyright conventions and guidelines (Issue NMS-13908)
- Add diagnostic commands to Karaf shell for various internal schedulers (Issue NMS-14526)
- Node Properties REST endpoint doesn’t include asset location data (Issue NMS-14785)
- Add a method for finding and clearing alarms by TTicketID to OPA’s AlarmDAO (Issue NMS-15439)
- Upgrade Spring Security (Issue NMS-15506)
- Simplify the installation docs (Issue NMS-15518)
- Docs: Add info about XSLT to XmlCollector (Issue NMS-15693)
- Doc: Update DNS provisioning import adapter docs (Issue NMS-15694)
- Remove unsupported configuration from documentation on Cortex Plugin (Issue NMS-14969)
- Multiple CVEs for Axis 1.4 (Issue NMS-15061)
- Fixing typo for event uei.opennms.org/internal/schedOutagesChanged (Issue NMS-15421)
- Sentinels need local copy of thresholding config. (Issue NMS-15422)
- Event Datetime element parsing changed between M2018 and M2021 (Issue NMS-15471)
- install script checks for equality of myuser and RUNAS before sourcing opennms.conf (Issue NMS-15610)
- timeout is using DEFAULT_TIMEOUT value instead of the value from properties file when no -t option is specified (Issue NMS-15664)
- Stop packaging activemq-web-console.war (Issue NMS-15686)
- Database deadlock caused by JdbcFilterDao (Issue NMS-15696)
- Karaf SSH locks up if connections are terminated improperly (Issue NMS-15714)