Release 29.0.9 contains a bunch of bug fixes and enhancements, including improvements for running in containers, code cleanups, and improved documentation.
For a high-level overview of what has changed in Horizon 29, see What’s New in OpenNMS Horizon 29.
The codename for Horizon 29.0.9 is Kiwi.
- Documentation for all pollers misses RRD config parameter (Issue NMS-11747)
- Resolve SonarCloud High priority Security Hotspots (Issue NMS-14002)
- Can’t set capabilities in Minion systemd unit (Issue NMS-14016)
- Scriptd helpers ignore community setting (Issue NMS-14045)
- Wrong wiki URL in debian installer (Issue NMS-14053)
- Build from source documentation needs a minor correction (Issue NMS-14088)
- Hostname command is missing when running in a container (Issue NMS-14100)
- Fix for NMS-13887 did not make it to Core (Issue NMS-14117)
- Update docs for binding ports <1024 (Issue NMS-14162)