Release 29.0.7 contains a bunch of bug and security fixes, plus a few small enhancements and documentation improvements.
For a high-level overview of what has changed in Horizon 29, see What’s New in OpenNMS Horizon 29.
The codename for Horizon 29.0.7 is Pileated Woodpecker.
- opennms user credentials wrongly exposed (Issue NMS-12146)
- show-event-config displays unexpected content after adding new event definitions (Issue NMS-12863)
- Install script fails when using Azure PostgreSQL Services (Issue NMS-13715)
- In default installation the ActiveMQ Total Enqueued Messages throw divde error exceptions (Issue NMS-13737)
- Remove requirements/logic from Dockerfile/Entrypoint/Confd about the OpenNMS HTTP URL from the Minion and Sentinel due to Twin API (Issue NMS-13768)
- Systemd startup uses legacy SysV init script (Issue NMS-13783)
- Telemetryd error occurring when testing with hsflowd (Issue NMS-13795)
- OpenNMS Availability Chart Shouldn’t Include Time Before Connected (Issue NMS-13822)
- Support → System Report exposes credentials in plain text (Issue NMS-13831)
- Cross site scripting - Reflected (Issue NMS-13835)
- TLS: Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange Insufficient DH Group Strength Vulnerability (Issue NMS-13845)
- Password field with autocomplete enabled (Issue NMS-13847)
- Remote RMI is broken in 29.0.x (Issue NMS-13887)
- Unable to modify node/interface/service metadata through requisition after initial synchronization (Issue NMS-13890)
- When examining the service status of the opennms -v, the service is stopped. (Issue NMS-13900)
- Web UI redirects to http even with base-url set to https (Issue NMS-13901)
- Prevent REST API from allowing multiple primary SNMP interfaces on a single node (Issue NMS-13939)
- Instrument Provisiond Thread Pools (Issue NMS-13969)
- SNMP Detector configuration page excludes useSnmpProfiles and ttl options (Issue NMS-13997)
- install script fails if an OpenNMS directory contains root-owned lost+found directory (Issue NMS-14032)
- Web UI copyright year needs updating (Issue NMS-14037)